- All journalism produced for our publications will be ethically sourced.
- All reporting will be done honestly, independently and with respect.
- All reporting will done with due sensitivity with an aim to be as inclusive as possible to all cultures, characteristics and beliefs that make up Australian society.
- Commercial consideration will not affect our opinions or choices to cover important stories. Opinions when presented will be genuinely held.
- Plagarism will not be tolerated.
- Wherever images are used we will ensure they have been sourced and credited ethically.
- Where errors are made, they will be corrected promptly and where necessary an apology issued.
If you believe we have breached this statement, please get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com. All complaints or feedback will be responded to within 14 days.