Blake Shelton has announced the track listing for the deluxe edition of his album, Body Language. Due on December 3, the expanded project will feature four brand new tracks, including Throw It On Back featuring Brooks & Dunn and Fire Up The Night with HARDY.
Among the tracklist is also We Can Reach The Stars, which was written for his wife Gwen Stefani as part of his wedding vows to her. Their hit duet Happy Anywhere as well as his latest single, Come Back As A Country Boy feature too.
“I think this song is an anthem for everyday hardworking country people,” Shelton said in a press release about the single. “We have so much pride in who we are and what we do that, if we ever died and got the chance to live life over again, we probably wouldn’t do it if we couldn’t be country.”
Shelton released a 12-track album, Body Language earlier this year. It marked the American singer-songwriter and television personality’s 12th full-length studio album.
Shelton began his career in 2001, with his first single Austin from his now platinum-certified debut self-titled album. Since then, the Grand Ole Opry member has racked up over 40 singles, including 28 number ones, been nominated for nine GRAMMY awards, won nine CMT Music Awards and six CMA Awards, and sold more than five billion on-demand streams to date.
Blake Shelton’s Body Language Deluxe Edition Tracklist:
1. “Come Back as a Country Boy” (Michael Hardy, Josh Thompson, Jordan Schmidt)
2. “Fire Up the Night” (feat. Hardy) (Michael Hardy, Jordan Schmidt, Brian Kelley, Bart Butler)
3. “Minimum Wage” (Nicolle Galyon, Jesse Frasure, Corey Crowder)
4. “Body Language” (feat. The Swon Brothers) (Colton Swon, Zach Swon, Matt McGinn, Ryan Beaver)
5. “Happy Anywhere” (feat. Gwen Stefani) (Ross Copperman, Josh Osborne, Matt Jenkins)
6. “Now I Don’t” (Jessi Alexander, Alysa Vanderheym, Michael Hardy)
7. “Monday Mornin’ Missin’ You” (Jessi Alexander, Deric Ruttan, Josh Thompson)
8. “Corn” (Craig Wiseman, Matt Dragstrem, Chris Tompkins, Rodney Clawon)
9. “Makin’ It Up as You Go” (Brad Tursi, Shane McAnally, Josh Osborne)
10. “Whatcha Doin’ Tomorrow” (Dallas Davidson, Kyle Fishman, Casey Beathard)
11. “The Girl Can’t Help It” (Ben Hayslip, Josh Osborne, Mark Holman)
12. “The Flow” (Shane McAnally, Ross Copperman, Josh Osborne)
13. “Neon Time” (Jaron Boyer, Michael Tyler, Ben West)
14. “Bible Verses” (Joe Fox, Andrew Peebles, Brett Sheroky)
15. “Throw It on Back” (feat. Brooks & Dunn) (Bobby Pinson, Ben Hayslip, Rhett Akins)
16. “We Can Reach the Stars” (Blake Shelton, Craig Wiseman)
Keep up to date with everything Blake Shelton and follow him on Facebook here.
For more breaking news from CountryTown, check out here.
Image: via Facebook